The legal practice of Dr. Guth · Beck · Klein · Cymutta was founded over 50 years ago in Mannheim. Our offices are in the centre of town, near to the well-known Mannheim water tower (Wasserturm).
Our service to our clients combines up-to-date expertise with traditional forms of counselling and representation in virtually all fields of civil, commercial or employment law. The size and structure of our practice enable us to offer our clients both expert, personal attention as well as continuity in all legal questions, whether of a short-term or long-term nature.
Our clients, many of whom are long-standing, are
- small or medium-sized commercial firms, craft trades and family concerns in and around Mannheim as well as
- large international industrial corporations active on the German market
- private persons seeking advice or legal assistance.
Our legal activities can be summarised as follows
- personal counselling
- representation at court (up to the level of the Higher Regional Court)
- representation vis-à-vis state or local authorities
- preparation of legal documents, such as contracts, wills
On the basis of many years' experience we offer services in the following legal fields
- commercial law
- company law, including company foundations, mergers and changes of corporate form
- questions of succession, including inheritance questions
- laws on competition and labelling
- employment law
- domestic law, including marital contracts and dissolution of marriages
- construction law
- laws covering architects responsibilities
- insurance law
Two lawyers in our team have specialist qualifications in employment law; one colleague has specialised further in all matters connected with family law, and one colleague has qualified further in construction law.
We converse and correspond in both German and English. Furthermore, we regularly support the further training our clients provide in-house for their staff by offering seminars and workshops on legal topics.